Positive Thinking brings strength, energy and initiative
Thinking positively and acting on good constructive thoughts opens the path to our WELLNESS, which at best can be described as a state of mind.
Ads by Google
Here is a Compilation to help you in rediscovering yourself: –
- Thank God for what you have, Trust God for what you need.
- God always gives his best to those who leave the choices with Him.
- Man looks at outward appearances but the Lord looks within.
- Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
- You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.
- If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
- Love and you shall be loved.
- All people smile in the same language.
- The hug is a great gift…one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it is easy to exchange.
- Everyone needs to be loved, especially when they do not deserve it.
- Laughter is God’s sunshine. Take time to laugh, for it is the music of the soul.
- Everyone has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- The real measure of man’s wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
- The choices you make today will usually affect your tomorrow.
- Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
- Love is strengthened, by working through conflicts together.
- Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
- The best thing the parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
- We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
- Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
- Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend on others.
- Do what you can, for whom you can, with what you have, and where you are.
The happiest person does not have the best of everything in life. Perhaps he is just good in making the best of everything that life brings along his way.
A small poem can be your stimulant: –
Your Heart is your Love,
Your Love is your Family,
Your Family is your Future,
Your Future is your Destiny,
Your Destiny is your Ambition,
Your Ambition is your Aspiration,
Your Aspiration is your Motivation,
Your Motivation is your Belief,
Your Belief is your Peace,
Your Peace is your Target,
Your Target is your Heaven.
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!
LOVE AND PEACE.
Compiled by: –
Ads by Google